Terms & Conditions
JUMPRelease Music Marketing & Promotions (the “promoter”) are the Administrators of JUMP Music Video Awards (the “awards”).
2. Entrants may enter one or more music videos and each music video may be entered in more than one award category (“category”).
3. Entries must be made by completing the entry form on the awards website (www.jumprelease.com) and uploading the music video(s) entered via the awards website before the deadline of midnight on August 1st 2016.
4. There are no fee for entries. However, should an entry reach Nomination stage there will be a fixed cost of £15 (no VAT), to create a sync audio+video DVD, ready for use should the organisers request a LIVE performance from the featured artists in the video. This will be me made available to the Entrant after the event upon request.
5.Once informed of reaching the Nomination stage the entrant must provide a full version of their video in an acceptable format to the organisers which will be for promotional use by the organisers. This does not affect the copyright owners statutory rights.
6. One winner of each category will receive a trophy.
7. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
8. Each entry submitted will be viewed by a Selection Group in the first round. A maximum of 20 Submissions will be officially accepted into each Category. Successful Submissions for each category will be allocated to judges according to their expertise. Judges may nominate up to 8 in each category they judge for the second round. These nominations will be collated and the expert panels of selected judges will discuss the nominations which will be shortlist and select winner. Judges may reallocate an entry to a different category. Promoter reserves the right to change the format of the judging provided always that judging is done in a rigorous and fair manner. Any such changes to the format of the judging will be posted on the awards website.
9. Winning entries will be those which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the panel of judges, demonstrate the requisite artistic merit, creative contribution and technical skill in line with the category requirements.
10. The judges’ and promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. no correspondence will be entered into.
11. UK Winners will be announced and receive their trophy at the awards ceremony which is due to take place in London Saturday 1st October 2015 (the “ceremony”). International Winners will be notified in writing and will receive an official certificate verifying their status in the Awards, unless they attend the event in person at their own expense, whereby a trophy version of the award will be presented. There will be no prior disclosure to winners. Winners not present, or without a representative at the ceremony will at the request of each such winner have their trophy or certificate dispatched by post within 21 days of the ceremony, provided that the winner has provided a postal address. Please note that duplicate trophies or certificates requested by winners must be paid for (details provided on request to the promoter at the below address). A list of prize winners (name and country only) will be posted on the awards website.
12. Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so.
13. By entering the awards, all entrants warrant and undertake that their entry is an original piece of work commissioned either directly by the rights holders (artist, label, management or other representative of these), or created for a competition authorised by the rights holders, and does not infringe any third party rights.
14. All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe the laws of England and Wales.
15. By entering the awards entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by the promoter, its agents and the judges for the purposes of judging the awards and may be viewed at the ceremony without remuneration, retained on the JUMPRelease website and used in any promotion of the website.
16. All entrants warrant and undertake that they have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry.
17. Those entering the awards shall indemnify the promoter and its agents against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the promoter arising out of or in connection with any breach of the warranties in clauses 13, 14, 15 and 16 of these terms and conditions.
18. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a. Any postponement or cancellation of the awards;
b. Any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize;
c. Any error or omission by the promoter; and
d. Any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
19. By entering the awards entrants agree that their image, name and likeness may be used by the promoter for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with JUMP Music Video Awards without remuneration.
20. The promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this awards.
21. The promoter may also use the details you give to contact you about their products and services. By entering this promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell the promoter otherwise.
22. The awards, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England, Northern Ireland and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the awards.
23. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point.
24. The promoter is JUMPRelease a service administrated by GreenTree Productions Limited, a registered company No. 05447162. Written communication can be sent to (mailing address only) 101 Peckham High Street, London SE15 5RS.
These Terms and Conditions last updated 15th June 2016
Copyright ©20014 – 20016 GreenTree Productions Limited